Returns & Cancellations
Normal stock items are refundable, subject to a 25% restock surcharge within 30 days of receipt of any purchase. No returns will be accepted past 30 days from the date of shipment. RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A VALID RMA NUMBER.
Return tracking information must be provided to SuperBreakers within 14 days of receipt of RMA authorization.
- If you placed an order with a SuperBreakers account, please begin by submitting a SuperBreakers Return Form which can be found in your account under “My Orders” to receive a valid RMA number.
- For guest users, please follow the instructions provided in this link Returns to receive a valid RMA number.
- Upon approval, an RMA number will be issued in your email. Please include it with your shipment for identification purposes.
- Once your return request has been authorized, add your tracking number to the returns page in your account suite to expedite the return process. The return address will be provided in your email once returns are approved.
- Please note that: All new items must be returned in the original factory box.
- Please pack the item(s) well. Credit will not be issued for any damaged materials received.
- A credit will post back to your original form of payment within 5 business days upon receiving the item(s) in our warehouse.
- If you receive SuperPoints on this order, the point amount earned at the time of purchase will automatically be deducted from your account and you will receive an email stating this.
Canceling Your Order
Please contact a SuperBreakers rep to cancel your order. Refunds are issued within 1 billing cycle of your credit card statement. Orders cannot be cancelled after a product has been processed for shipping.
Customer expressly assumes all liability in independently researching, purchasing and installing correct product for their application. Any recommendation made by SuperBreakers regarding product selection is made to the best of our knowledge based on customer description and will not constitute grounds for waiver of restocking charges, detrimental reliance or resulting liability.